Certificate course in Arduino based Embedded System Design
- Originally Approved
- Last Revised
- NSQF LevelLevel 4
- Notional Hours300
- Accrediting BodiesAccreditation Division, National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, 6-CGO Complex, Electronics Niketan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi. 110003.
- Certifying BodiesCertification Division, National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, 6-CGO Complex, Electronics Niketan,Lodhi Road, New Delhi. 110003.
- Proposed Occupation
Specialized in Embedded system Design using Arduino
- Progression Pathway
Embedded System Specialist
Specialist in Arduino based Embedded System Design
Embedded System Engineer
- Planned arrangements for RPL
1. Presently only candidates who undergo training shall be assessed.
2. It will be incorporated once RPL strategy is finalized
- Qualification File Certificate course in Arduino based Embedded System Design.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level CES-01 Embedded System Design: Basics Mandatory 50 4 CES-02 Learning Arduino Platform Mandatory 50 4 CES-03 The Basics of Sensors and Actuators using Ardunino Mandatory 60 4 CES-04 Controlling Embedded System Based Devices using Arduino Mandatory 60 4 CES-05 Project: based on Embedded System Design using Arduino Board Mandatory 60 4 CES-06 Enhancing Communication& Soft Skill Mandatory 20 4