Human Resource Executive (CTS)
- Job DescriptionPlans, directs, and co-ordinates human resource management activities of an organization to maximize the strategic use of human resources. Is responsible for functions such as recruitment & selection, Training and development, incorporation of Effective performance appraisal systems, formation & implementation of personnel and organizational regulatory policies, designs wage and salary compensation with adherence to labor laws,. Manages personnel issues, handles negotiations &inculcates workers participation for proper corporate governance
- Originally Approved
- Last Revised
- SectorOffice Administration & Facility Management
- NSQF LevelLevel 4
- Notional Hours2080
- Accrediting BodiesDirectorate General of Training (DGT)
- Certifying BodiesDirectorate General of Training (DGT)
- Proposed Occupation
Human Resource Executive has a wide scope of Employability ranging from self-employment, contractual employment to Industrial jobs. On successful completion of this course, the candidates shall be gainfully employed in the industries for following occupations:
- Manpower Officer/Area Manager, Human Resource
- Human Resource Manager
- International Comparability
1. Existence of any official document suggesting the comparability of the qualification with the qualifications in other countries is not known.
2. However, ITI passed out trainees are getting employment in many Gulf countries, European countries, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore etc.
- Progression Pathway
- Can join Apprenticeship programs in different types of industries leading to a National Apprenticeship certificate (NAC).
- Planned arrangements for RPL
1. At present the students who have passed 10th class with minimum 3 years’ experience in relevant field can appear for NCVT theory and practical semester examination directly.
2. The students who have passed SCVT examination in ‘Human Resource Executive’ trade can also appear for the NCVT Examination in the relevant semester and Trade directly
- Qualification File QF_Human Resource Executive_CTS_NSQF-4.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Estimated size (Hours) Level Develop communication skill on English language. 40 4 Identify and select various official English languages for official works 160 4 Generate a personalized informal official letter of appropriate structure complying with MS office applications 120 4 Display competence in oral, written, and visual communication 80 4 Apply safe working practices with OSH legislations in India 40 4 Select the appropriate search engines for creation of document and data record with proper internet skill 80 4 Apply the proper corporate guidelines for women at work place 40 4 Identify, select the conceptual skills and quantitative skills in an economic context as per Indian scenario. 160 4 Practised a range of recognised time management techniques 80 4 Identify and select key terms, theories/concepts and practices within the field of HRM 80 4 Analyze the demand and need of the market for the trained / skilled personnel 80 4 Recognize different ways of converting job evaluation point scores to wages 80 4 Compare and contrast the different techniques involved in the performance appraisal process 120 4 Develop, analyze and apply training strategies and specifications for the delivery of training programs 120 4 Develop best practice mediation and negotiation processes and bargaining 120 4 Develop role of HR planning in functions such as training and development, health and safety at work. 120 4 Identify the Human Resource Management effective in workers participation in corporate governance 120 4 Revision, Project work and Examination 400 4 Total 2080