IoT Technician (Smart Health Care) (CTS)
- Originally Approved
- Last Revised
- SectorElectronics & HW
- NSQF LevelLevel 4
- Notional Hours2080
- Accrediting BodiesDirectorate General of Training (DGT)
- Certifying BodiesDirectorate General of Training (DGT)
- Proposed Occupation
IoT Technician (Smart Health Care) has a wide scope of Employability ranging from self-employment, contractual employment to to Industrial jobs. On successful completion of this course, the candidates shall be gainfully employed in the IoT application industries for repair, servicing and installation of IoT devices
- International Comparability
1. Existence of any official document suggesting the comparability of the qualification with the qualifications in other countries is not known.
2. However, ITI passed out trainees are getting employment in many Gulf countries, European countries, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore etc.
- Progression Pathway
- Can join as a technician in different IoT application industries for repair, servicing and installation of IoT devices.
- Can join Apprenticeship programme in different types of industries leading to National Apprenticeship certificate (NAC).
- Can join Crafts Instructor Training Scheme (CITS) in the trade for becoming instructor in ITIs.
- Planned arrangements for RPL
1. At present the students who have passed 10th class with minimum 3 years’ experience in relevant field can appear for NCVT theory and practical semester examination directly.
2. The students who have passed SCVT examination in ‘IoT Technician (Smart Health Care)’ trade can also appear for the NCVT Examination in the relevant semester and Trade directly.
- Qualification File QF_IoT Tech. (Smart Healthcare)_CTS_NSQF-4.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Estimated size (Hours) Level Apply safe working practices 40 3 Select and perform electrical/ electronic measurement of meters and instruments 80 4 Test various electronic components using proper measuring instruments and compare the data using standard parameter. 80 4 Identify, place, solder and de-solder and test different SMD discrete components and ICs package with due care and following safety norms using proper tools/setup 80 4 Construct, test and verify the input/ output characteristics of various analog circuits. 80 4 Assemble, test and troubleshoot various digital circuits 80 4 Install, configure, interconnect given computer system(s) and networking to demonstrate & utilize application packages for different applications 80 4 Develop troubleshooting skills in various standard electronic circuits using Electronic simulation software 40 4 Apply the principle of sensors and transducers for various IoT applications 40 4 Identify, select and test different signal conditioning and converter circuits. Check the specifications, connections, configuration and measurement of various types of sensor inputs as well as control outputs. 120 4 Identify, Test and troubleshoot the various families of Microcontroller 40 4 Plan and Interface input and output devices to evaluate performance with Microcontroller 40 4 Identify different IoT Applications with IoT architecture 40 4 Identify, test and interconnect components/parts of IoT system. 40 4 Identify and Select various types of sensors used in Smart Healthcare 120 4 Position the appropriate sensors and collect the information required in Smart Healthcare. 80 4 Identify, select different wireless communication modules and topology to generate and record the data 120 4 Identify and test Wired & Wireless communication medium such as RS232, RS485, Ethernet, Fiber Optic, Wi-Fi, GSM, GPRS, RF etc. and Communication protocol 40 4 Perform Installation, configuration and ensure working of IoT devices, network, database, app and web services 80 4 Establish and troubleshoot IoT connectivity of devices to cloud having multiple communication medium, protocols, device management and monitoring 120 4 Demonstrate and Deploy responsive Web Application using APIs and generate reports using templates. 80 4 Monitor health parameters like Blood Pressure, ECG, EMG, Heart rate, EEG, SPO2 etc. by suitable sensors (PHMS 80 4 Apply the sensor output data for further computing, analyzing and visualisation 80 4 Identify, select and Execute remote health monitoring and Tele-health 40 4 Identify, select different Robots used in healthcare. (can be achieved by industrial visit) 80 4 Revision, Project work and Examination 280 4 Total 2080