Finance Executive (CTS)
- Job DescriptionDeals with Financial Management and Security Market, designs different kinds of formats, modules, review and feedback charts. Handle database in the organization, banks, Financial Institutions and understands basic operations of banks, financial markets, financial products, General accounting Principles, financial Statements, trading practices at stock exchanges, NCFM Modules etc.
- Originally Approved
- Last Revised
- Code2018/BFSI /DGT/02704
- NSQF LevelLevel 4
- Notional Hours2080
- Accrediting BodiesDirectorate General of Training (DGT)
- Certifying BodiesDirectorate General of Training (DGT)
- Proposed Occupation
Finance Executive has a wide scope of Employability ranging from self-employment, contractual employment to Industrial jobs. On successful completion of this course, the candidates shall be gainfully employed in the industries for following occupations:
Finance and Administration Managers, Others
- International Comparability
1. Existence of any official document suggesting the comparability of the qualification with the qualifications in other countries is not known.
2. However, ITI passed out trainees are getting employment in many Gulf countries, European countries, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore etc.
- Progression Pathway
Can join Apprenticeship programs in different types of industries leading to a National Apprenticeship certificate (NAC).
- Planned arrangements for RPL
1. At present the students who have passed 10th class with minimum 3 years’ experience in relevant field can appear for NCVT theory and practical semester examination directly.
2. The students who have passed SCVT examination in ‘Finance Executive’ trade can also appear for the NCVT Examination in the relevant semester and Trade directly.
- Qualification File QF_Finance Executive_CTS_NSQF-4.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Estimated size (Hours) Level Develop communication skill on English language. 40 4 Identify and select various official English languages for official works 160 4 Generate a personalized informal official letter of appropriate structure complying with MS office applications. 120 4 Display competence in oral, written, and visual communication 80 4 Apply safe working practices with OSH legislations in India. 40 4 Select the appropriate search engines for creation of document and data record with proper internet skill 80 4 Apply the proper corporate guidelines for women at work place 40 4 Identify, select the conceptual skills and quantitative skills in an economic context as per Indian scenario. 160 4 Practised a range of recognised time management techniques 80 4 Identify, select and apply the key terms, theories /concepts and practices within the field of financial management. 40 4 Develop and apply the skill in financial market. Identify funding sources, instruments, and markets. 80 4 Develop and apply the skill in back office operations, understand trading mechanism, companies’ capital structure, trading approaches and risk associated. 160 4 Identify Stock Picking and Analysis of Financial Statements. 40 4 Analyze the Debt markets and its Components. 120 4 Analyze the Equity Futures Market and related models 80 4 Identify, select and analyze the Mutual Funds Market 80 4 Evaluate the various depositary systems through NSDL mechanism. 80 4 Analyze the role of banking system in Indian economy 40 4 Identify, analyze business Development, Entrepreneurship and E-Trading. Relationship skills, Selling Skills and business Development 40 4 Revision, Project work and Examination 400 4 Total 2080