Multimedia, Animation and Special Effects (CTS)
- NSQF LevelLevel 4
- Notional Hours2080
- Accrediting BodiesDirectorate General of Training (DGT)
- Certifying BodiesDirectorate General of Training (DGT)
- Proposed Occupation
On successful completion of this course, the candidates
shall be gainfully employed as:
• Multimedia Artist and Animator
• Cameraman and Animation
• Graphic Designer
• Web Designer
• Rigging Artist
• Rendering Artist
• VFX Editor
• Roto Artist
• Self Employment etc.
- International Comparability
1. Existence of any official document suggesting the comparability of the qualification with the qualifications in other countries is not known.
2. However, ITI passed out trainees are getting employment in many Gulf countries, European countries, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore etc.
- Progression Pathway
• National Apprenticeship certificate (NAC) by NCVT.
• Self Employment
- Planned arrangements for RPL
1. At present the students who have passed 10th class with minimum 3 years’ experience in relevant field can appear for NCVT theory and practical semester examination directly.
2. The students who have passed SCVT examination in Multimedia, Animation & Special Effects trade can also appear for the NCVT Examination in the relevant semester and trade directly.
- Qualification File QF - MASE.pdf
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level (i) Computer basics and perform installation, customization of Operating System, related software in a computer for Multimedia purpose. Mandatory Mandatory 3 (ii) Safe handling of Multimedia devices Video Camera, Digital Camera, Microphone, Webcam and basics of Digital Photography, Video Recording and data transfer. Mandatory Mandatory 4 (iii) Photo editing and apply special effects by using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. Mandatory Mandatory 4 (iv) Web browsing, Video streaming, uploading and downloading of video, audio, image on internet and secure information from cyber attacks. Mandatory Mandatory 4 (v) Video editing and apply special effects by using Adobe Premier and Adobe After Effect. Mandatory Mandatory 4 (vi) Creation of Graphics Animation and sound effect by using Flash and Maya, 3Ds Max. Mandatory Mandatory 4 (vii) Apply safe working practices. Mandatory Mandatory 4 (viii) Comply environment regulation and housekeeping. Mandatory Mandatory 4 (ix) Work in a team, understand and practice soft skills, technical English to communicate with required clarity. Mandatory Mandatory 3 (x) Understand and explain the concept in productivity, quality tools, and labour welfare legislation and apply such in day to day work to improve productivity & quality. Mandatory Mandatory 5 (xi) Explain energy conservation, global warming and pollution and contribute in day to day work by optimally using available resources. Mandatory Mandatory 5 (xii) Explain personnel finance, entrepreneurship and manage/organize related task in day to day work for personal & societal growth. Mandatory Mandatory 5