QF_Human Resource Executive_CTS1.2_NSQF-4-converted.pdf
Human Resource Executive
- Job DescriptionThe trainee is responsible for functions such as recruitment selection, Training and development, incorporation of Effective performance appraisal systems, formation implementation of personnel and organizational regulatory policies, designs wage and salary compensation with adherence to labour laws,. Manages personnel issues, handles negotiations inculcates workers participation for proper corporate governance.
- Last Revised-
- SectorOffice Administration & Facility Management
- NSQF LevelLevel 4
- Notional Hours1600
- Accrediting BodiesDirectorate General of Training (DGT) accredits the Training providers (ITIs/ NSTIs/MSTIs/BTCs/BTPs / Industries / Establishments).
- Certifying BodiesDirectorate General of Training (DGT).
- Proposed Occupation
• 2424.0100 - Manpower Officer/Area Manager, Human Resource
• 2424.0300 - Human Resource Manager
- Planned arrangements for RPL
Yes (For more details refer “Guidelines for Private candidate” in DGT website MIS portal).
- Qualification File QF_Human Resource Executive_CTS1.2_NSQF-4-converted.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Estimated size (Hours) Level TRADE SPECIFIC (i) Develop communication skill on English language. 36 4 (ii) Identify and select various official English languages for official works. 108 4 (iii) Generate a personalized informal official letter of appropriate structure complying with MS office applications. 108 4 (iv) Display competence in oral, written, and visual communication. 90 4 (v) Apply safe working practices with OSH legislations in India. 36 4 (vi) Select the appropriate search engines for creation of document and data record with proper internet skill. 36 4 (vii) Apply the proper corporate guidelines for women at work place 36 4 (viii) Identify the conceptual skills and quantitative skills in an economic context as per Indian scenario. 162 4 (ix) Perform a range of recognised time management techniques. 72 4 (x) Identify and select key terms, theories/concepts and practices within the field of HRM. 72 4 (xi) Analyze the demand and need of the market for the trained / skilled personnel. 72 4 (xii) Recognize different ways of converting job evaluation point scores to wages. 72 4 (xiii) Compare and contrast the different techniques involved in the performance appraisal process. 108 4 (xiv) Develop, analyze and apply training strategies and specifications for the delivery of training programs. 108 4 (xv) Develop best practice of mediation and negotiation processes and bargaining. 108 4 (xvi) Develop role of HR planning in functions such as training and development, health and safety at work. 108 4 (xvii) Identify the Human Resource Management effective in workers participation in corporate governance. 108 4 CORE SKILLS EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS (i) Apply safe working practices. 20 4 (ii) Comply with environment regulation and housekeeping. 20 4 (iii) Interpret & use formal and technical communication. 20 4 (iv) Apply the concept in productivity & quality management in day to day work to improve productivity & quality. 20 4 (v) List and interpret various acts of labour welfare legislation. 20 4 (vi) Explain energy conservation, global warming and pollution and contribute in day to day work by optimally using available resources. 20 4 (vii) Explain personnel finance, entrepreneurship and manage/ organize related task in day to day work for personal & societal growth. 20 4 (viii) Utilize basic computer applications and internet to take benefit of IT developments in the industry. 20 4 Total 1600