NSQF-Key Consignor Executive.pdf
Key Consignor Executive
- Job DescriptionKey Consignor Executives are also known as Key Account Executives or Key Account Managers. Individuals in this role, who work closely with key clients, are responsible for maintaining relationships with existing key clients, identifying prospective key clients and develop business opportunities with them. They are an integral part of the sales team who are responsible for managing the relationship with several key clients of an organization.
- SectorTransportation, Logistics & Warehousing
- NSQF LevelLevel 5
- Notional Hours250
- Accrediting BodiesLogistics Skill Council
- Certifying BodiesLogistics Skill Council
- Proposed Occupation
to maintain relationships with existing key clients, identify prospective key clients and develop business opportunities with them.
- International Comparability
- Progression Pathway
Supervisory Role or Executive Level. Refer to Annexure 8.
- Planned arrangements for RPL
Refer to Annexure 11
- Qualification File NSQF-Key Consignor Executive.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level LSC/N3036: Plan for key consignor sales activities Mandatory 50 5 LSC/N3037: Perform key consignor sales activities Mandatory 100 5 LSC/N3038: Perform Post key consignor sales activities Mandatory 70 5 LSC/N3054 : Maintain Health, Safety and Security measures during key consignor sales activities Mandatory 30 5