NSQF-Courier Delivery Executive.pdf
Courier Delivery Executive
- Job DescriptionCourier Delivery Executives are also known as Delivery Executives or Couriers. Individuals in this role are on-the-road staff who are responsible for collecting packages from the local office and delivering them to the customers at their doorstep. They are also responsible for verifying customer ID, collecting payment, if applicable and obtaining customer signature. They are a critical part of courier operations as shipment delivery is a crucial activity.
- Code LSC/Q3023
- SectorTransportation, Logistics & Warehousing
- NSQF LevelLevel 3
- Notional Hours270
- Accrediting BodiesLogistics Skill Council
- Certifying BodiesLogistics Skill Council
- Proposed Occupation
for collecting packages from the local office and delivering them to the customers at their doorstep.
- International Comparability
- Progression Pathway
Supervisory Role or Executive Level. Refer to Annexure 8.
- Planned arrangements for RPL
Refer to Annexure 11
- Qualification File NSQF-Courier Delivery Executive.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level LSC/ N3001 : Prepare for Shipment Delivery Mandatory 70 3 LSC / N3002: Perform Delivery Mandatory 100 3 LSC / N3003: Perform post Delivery Activities Mandatory 70 3 LSC / N3042: Maintain Health, Safety and Security measures during shipment delivery Mandatory 30 3