ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN MACHINE MAINTENANCE AND AUTOMATION
- CodeMSME / ADMMA / 44
- SectorCapital Goods & Manufacturing
- NSQF LevelLevel 6
- Notional Hours780
- Accrediting BodiesMinistry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, New Delhi (Certificate Awarded by IGTR, Aurangabad)
- Certifying BodiesMinistry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, New Delhi (Certificate awarded by MSME Technology Centre, Bhubaneswar)
- Proposed Occupation
Entrepreneur/ Maintenance Engineer / Automation Engineer.
- International Comparability
US: - ATS Applied Tech Systems LLC. Conduct a modular skill development programme whose title is ‘Maintenance of Automation System’ for 8 days duration. However, the course is focused on Maintenance of Automation System only. It does not speak about maintenance of Machineries used in manufacturing sector.
- Progression Pathway
After completion of course and after 3 years of field experience the trainee can work as a Service engineer and after that 5 years of experience, the person can work as Maintenance Engineer/Maintenance Supervisor.
- Planned arrangements for RPL
- Qualification File 14.CTTC BHUVANESHWAR ADMMA QUALFILE.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level Machine Operation Mandatory 60 6 Electrical Hardware Logic Control Mandatory 60 6 Electrical Machines Mandatory 60 6 Pneumatics & Hydraulics Mandatory 90 6 Machine Maintenance Mandatory 90 6 Programmable Logic Controller Mandatory 90 6 SCADA & HMI Mandatory 60 6 TIA- Portal Mandatory 60 6 Communication Skill Mandatory 30 6 AUTOCAD Electrical Mandatory 90 6 Basic Electronics Mandatory 90 6