- Qualification details
Certified Data Scientist
- Originally Approved
- NSQF LevelLevel 6
- Notional Hours240
- Accrediting BodiesNational Institute of Electronics and Information Technology 6-CGO Complex, Electronics Niketan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi. 110003. Presently, Accreditation is not prescribed; affiliation is one of the models.
- Certifying BodiesNational Institute of Electronics and Information Technology 6-CGO Complex, Electronics Niketan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi. 110003
- Proposed Occupation
- Progression Pathway
Data Scientist – Next Job Role – Next Job Role
- In Academic
After completion of this course, students can go for course that integrates Cloud Computing and Big Data analysis. Many companies are providing Big Data as a Service solution to individuals and organization for analysing large data using Big Data tools over Cloud Computing infrastructure.
Initially, candidate can work as Data Scientist/Programmer whose role would be to identify analytical requirement and provide solution. Later on, they can be Big Data Solutions Architect. Big Data Solutions Architect is a very skilled architect with cross-industry and cross-functional know-how
- Planned arrangements for RPL
Presently only candidates who undergo training shall be assessed.
It will be incorporated once RPL strategy is finalized
- Qualification File NSQF - Big Data QF.pdf
- Supporting Documents
- Big Data
- Calicut 2 courses
- Evidance-VVDN Technologies Kochi
- Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level Configure Deployment Platform Mandatory 15 6 Analyze and Define Business Requirements Mandatory 15 6 Design and Develop Presentation Layer Mandatory 45 6 Analyze Big Data in Cluster Environment Mandatory 30 6 Analyze Data using Big Data Analytic Tools Mandatory 60 6 Manage Real World Data Analytic Application Mandatory 60 6 Enhancing Communication Skill Mandatory 15 6