Certificate in Computer Applications, Business Accounting Multi Lingual DTP
- Job DescriptionThe qualified candidate can assist in Electronic Data Processing activites as well as Accounts/Office Assistant or a Lab Demonstrator
- Originally Approved23th NSQC meeting Dated 22.08.2019
- Last Revised-
- Code2020/ ITES/ NIELIT/03600
- NSQF LevelLevel 4
- Notional Hours900
- Accrediting BodiesNational Council for Promotion of Urdu Language,Farogh-e- Urdu Bhawan, (MHRD,GOI) FC-33/9, Institutional Area, Jasola, New Delhi-110025
- Certifying BodiesNational Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Chandigarh
- Proposed Occupation
EDP Assistant /Lab Assistant /
Office Assistant /Accounts Assistant
- International Comparability
- Progression Pathway
After completion of this course, students can go for NIELIT O Level Certification. They can also appear in CCC Examination.
Initially, candidate can work as EDP/Office Assistant. Later on, they can become Assistant Programmer.
- Planned arrangements for RPL
Presently only candidates who undergo training at NCPUL Accredited Institutes shall be assessed.
- Qualification File QFile-CABAMDTP QF-9-july-2019 (3).pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Estimated size (Hours) Level Familiarizing with various computer hardware and software components, processing packages and database concepts 150 4 Familiarizing with fundamentals of accounting and accounting software ‘Tally’ and understand the functioning of accounts related activities 150 4 Acquiring knowledge of internet technology, its connectivity, network communication, web designing concepts and security 150 4 Getting knowledge of PC Assembly, its utility & key concepts of Networking 150 4 Getting knowledge of Multimedia Concepts and applications. Learning basics of Urdu DTP Software Inpage, CorelDraw and Pagemaker 150 4 Developing Concepts of Programming and solving problems through ‘C’ Language 150 4 Sub Total (A) 900